The following applies for at least 24 hours unless stated otherwise.
* After a treatment a warm bath or shower is OK but please avoid hot or excessively hot water.
* Avoid any heat treatments such as saunas, hot tubs, sunbathing and sun-beds.
* If you have had any facial hair removed please don't put on any makeup.
* Avoid touching the area.
* Avoid chlorinated swimming pools.
* Don't use any perfumed products such as deodorant or moisturisers.
* After a few days remember to gently exfoliate (a few times a week) and apply plenty of moisturiser to help prevent ingrown hairs.
There is the potential to cause infection and inflammation to the area treated if the above aftercare is not followed.